The systematic practice of boxing enriches and improves the quality of life in an extraordinary way. It is scientifically proven that systematic physical activity provides multiple benefits of a physical and functional nature in the practitioner’s body, among which stand out:
Physical benefits offered by the practice of boxing:
- Enhances the general physical development of the practitioner, increases muscle mass and improves muscle definition and toning.
- Powers the aerobic condition, so it strengthens cardiovascular health.
- Increases the levels of strength, speed and resistance in the practitioner’s body.
- Improves coordination, flexibility and mobility in the practitioner.
- Helps control body weight and prevent sedentary lifestyle and obesity
- Improves stability, balance, rhythm, distance and reflexes.
Psycho-functional benefits offered by the practice of boxing:
- Develops volitional processes in children and young practitioners.
- Improves levels of self-esteem, self-confidence.
- Helps fight anxiety, depression, releases tension and stress
- Promotes sleep.
- Helps to improve interpersonal relationships, improve humor and helps to be more communicative.